2015 Cross Training
“Take up your cross and follow me.” - Jesus
Do you want to make a New Year's Resolution that will make your life better and the world a better place; plus have help keeping it? You're invited to walk with Spirit Garage as we live out our mission of helping people Love God and All People, by sharing the Acceptance, Forgiveness, and Love of Jesus. At this time every year we encourage people to complete an Annual Scheduled Maintenance. Let us help you in your cross training. We do that in a number of ways . . .
How is your Cross Training going?
- Daily Tweets of Scripture with Reflection
- Read the Gospel of Matthew, about 15 verses/day.
- Weekly Worship - In person, live online, or recorded worship
- Participate in our Grassroots Ministry
- Service in the Community through our Partners in Giving
- Build Authentic Relationships in a Small Group
- Contribute Financially with a tithe or offering - During worship, Online, or through Auto Giving.
The most important thing is to not walk alone on your spiritual journey. There is a reason Jesus sent them out in twos (Luke 10:1), established a group of twelve (Matthew 10:2), and we're encouraged to continue to gather with others in faith (Hebrews 10:24). Even Jesus had help carrying his cross when Simon of Cyrene stepped in (Mark 15:21). Join us in following his steps during your 2015 Cross Training.
SPIRIT GARAGE ONLINE . . .
* Miss a message? Enjoy our Recorded Worship
with Study Guide.
* Receive daily tweets of scripture and reflection Follow @SpiritGarage
* Online Bible Study:"Virtues in Christian Living"
1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 7:30 PM CST
* Online Giving: Spirit Garage is a ministry of Bethlehem Lutheran Church. Online offering can be given by following the link and putting the amount you would like to contribute in the Spirit Garage Box.
You can also mail in your offering to: Spirit Garage Office
4100 Lyndale Ave S, Rm#206, Minneapolis, MN 55409
To learn more or to sign up or for events and activities – Log In to our secure database on our website.